Headquartered in beautiful Boulder Colorado, FIUS is North America’s premier wholesale distributer of high-end, designer massage chairs, zero gravity recliners and office furniture. Representing such recognizable brands as Inada (www.InadaUSA.com) Varier (http://www.varierfurniture.com
) and Positive Posture (www.PositivePosture.com), FIUS is changing the world one stress free, relaxed customer at a time.
Working at FIUS
Here at FIUS, we believe that coming to work should be fun. Our team of professionals enjoy a company culture that values individuality, works collaboratively to further our model of excellence and celebrates success together. Being a part of our rapidly growing company means that you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic atmosphere and make real contributions to our future success.
We seek an experienced Business Development Manager to expand our brands presence within the retail furniture sales channel in North America. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales and Training, this position will focus on the strategic development and tactical execution of all aspects of account acquisition, management and performance analysis.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute a targeted strategy that focuses on the acquisition of key accounts within the furniture industry.
- Manage the onboarding of new accounts and the organic growth of existing accounts.
- Use existing industry contacts and credibility to build our brands awareness within the furniture retail channel.
- Reinforce FIUS reputation for a best in class consumer-centric approach to business relationships.
- Represent the FIUS family of products at industry tradeshows and market conventions including Highpoint Furniture Market and Las Vegas Furniture Market.
- Actively maintain competitive awareness and stay abreast of industry innovations.
- Deliver regular reports to cross-functional teams and members of senior management.
- Posses strong furniture retail industry contacts throughout North America
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Polished presentation skills with the ability to confidently react to situations in a timely and professional manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
Must be willing to travel up to 70% of the time
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in B2B sales and account management within the furniture industry
- 4-year college degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Extensive experience using CRM software such as Salesforce.
- A proven track record for successfully managing and growing sales revenue within an assigned territory or market.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary + commission and bonuses
- 401K with company match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Purchase Program