Your chair was made to last. Protect it for longer with our extended warranty. Receive a 10-year guarantee against fabrication faults on wooden and polypropylene parts, and a 5-year guarantee against fabrication faults on mechanical parts. Simply register your chair by filling out the form on this page. Once the registration is completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. In case you wish to make use of your extended guarantee, please keep the confirmation e-mail and your original proof of purchase.
Varier Furniture will handle all quality issues to its products in accordance with current consumer laws and regulations in the current markets. In addition, Varier Furniture offers an extended warranty to customers who register their products in our Warranty Database at www.varierfurniture.com/guarantee. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. The confirmation e-mail must be submitted together with the original receipt (proof of purchase) if any quality issues are raised.
10-years warranty against fabrication faults on wooden and polypropylene parts. 5-years warranty against fabrication faults on mechanisms. If consumer rights under current local laws and regulations are more favorable for the customer than our extended warranty, these will apply.
- Normal use, i.e., the product being used for the purpose it is designed and made for.
- The product only being used indoors under temperature-controlled and humidity-controlled conditions.
- The product being properly maintained as described in the maintenance guide.
- The Warranty Certificate must be submitted together with the original purchase receipt.
Varier Furniture Extended Guarantee does not cover:
- Any condition normally expected due to: Normal wear of the material (color fading, wear and tear, etc.).
- The natural character of the materials (minor stains and color differences in wood, leather, fabric, etc.).
- Influences from external factors, such as sun or light, temperature, dampness, pollution or other external factors outside of Varier Furniture’s control.
- Other damages not related to production (damages made during assembly, damage to floors, other furniture, etc.)
Under the Extended Guarantee Varier Furniture will:
- Replace or repair the defective part or product.
- Cover normal transportation costs for the replacement part or product from Varier to the retailer from whom the product was purchased.
- Reserve the right to replace defective parts in colors that are available at the time of the quality issue.
- Reserve the right to deliver a replacement product in instances where the product in question is no longer in production at the time of the quality issue. This product shall be of the same quality and value.
Process for making a quality issue under the Extended Warranty:
- Any queries relating to the extended warranty shall normally be directed to the retailer from whom the product was purchased. The original purchase receipt and the received Warranty Certificate
- must be presented. Queries should be raised as soon as possible after detection of the quality issue. If a quality issue is raised under the Extended Warranty, the product must be shown
- to the retailer for inspection and photo documentation. If it is practically difficult to physically bring the product to the retailer, photos/videos that document the quality issue can be used as documentation.
- If the retailer’s opinion is that the quality issue will be covered under the Warranty from Varier, he/she must immediately send the case to Varier Furniture, together with all relevant documentation.
- Varier Furniture will evaluate the received documentation and decide either repair or replacement of the product or any individual component.
Other conditions that might affect the Extended Warranty:
- Lack of cleaning might seriously impact the lifetime of the furniture.
- The cushions will change form following normal use and age, and the upholstery (both fabric and leather) will stretch as a result of normal use. This should not be confused with loss of elasticity attributable to a manufacturing defect.
- Folds and wrinkles may occur and are not grounds for raising a quality issue. Any cover that is made of a syntheticmaterial (microfiber, etc.) will move against the surface of the cushion and by that generate static electricity. This may prevent the cover from reverting back to its original form after rising from the chair. This may be perceived as wrinkles or folds. However, these are temporary and can be removed by a single stroke of the hand and should not be misperceived as a quality issue.